Need of Winter Clothing for the Homeless
We are helping an organization that provides winter clothing for the homeless. We will collect and deliver time to time to assist the homeless with survival during the winter months. This is a ministry that works in conjunction with others groups, churches, and organizations to collect gently used clothing for those who live on the streets and in shelters year round.
ALL CLOTHING COLLECTED MUST BE:
- Clean and washed and Bagged for distribution.
- Dropped off at our office - PLEASE UNDERSTAND ALL CLOTHING DONATED AND DROPPED OFF AT OUR OFFICE, MUST BE DONE DURING OFFICE HOURS.
- Donations must be "WINTER CLOTHING ONLY"- COATS AND BOOTS AND KEY OUTERWEAR will only be accepted.
- All items especially footwear MUST ONLY BE "GENTLY USED".
- Coats must be washed or dry cleaned and gently used to be accepted.
- OUR "OFFICE CONTACT FOR DROP OFF" is 416-439-7000 NOVEMBER 1ST THRU DECEMBER 30TH-